Monday, April 11, 2011

Grace Alley - Black

Grace Alley - Black

Grace Alley is a hardcore punk band from San Francisco. I got this tape at one of their shows last year and have nearly worn it out since. I can hear influences that span a wide range. From metallic parts to punk and even British Oi. The members of this band are all experienced doing time in fairly popular bands from the area, and it shows. They were really tight live, and recorded its even better. Grace Alley also has a 7" and split 7" with Skin Like Iron, as well as another demo tape. All of which are worth checking out. I believe you can only get this tape at their live shows, but you can find their other releases HERE.

Grace Alley - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

The downloads on this website are posted for evaluation purposes only. Obviously, if you find something that you like you should also at the very least look into buying it as well. If something on here is yours and you would like it removed, please contact me. I'm not trying to rip anyone off... just share some things that I've enjoyed.