Sunday, December 8, 2013

State of the blog address 2014

After a long LONG break Scattered Thoughts is back. In the time I was gone I moved across town and started a business. I decided to put this on the back burner for a while and let it sit slow and low in my mind while I get my life in order. Now that I'm in a comfortable groove I have some time to spend on the blog. Coming sooner than later look for a top 10 of sorts. I think most of those lists are pretentious and half the time the complier is just kissing ass. Expect records that actually deserve your attention despite their popularity (or lack thereof). I also have asked a few people to write some pieces that will be featured in column of rotating guest authors. I will still have some downloads available, but the focus is mainly going to be to bring bands to your attention that deserve it. If you're interested in writing something get ahold of us and we'll see what we can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The downloads on this website are posted for evaluation purposes only. Obviously, if you find something that you like you should also at the very least look into buying it as well. If something on here is yours and you would like it removed, please contact me. I'm not trying to rip anyone off... just share some things that I've enjoyed.