Sunday, February 12, 2012

A work in progress

You must be fed up with this blog by now, but I'm working on getting more new content on here. I'm hoping to have some reviews, news, and an interview up by the end of this week. I will also have downloads like I did before, but not as often. We're broke and can't afford too many new releases, so if your band has a new release you'd like reviewed or you have other ideas of things you'd like to see on here please let me know.

In other news: I received notice from both megaupload, and mediafire that I am in violation of terms of service. If you find a broken link, please let me know and I'll do my best to get it working again.


Occult 45 is a new grind band from Philadelphia. Check out their bandcamp page and download their free demo.

Connoisseur is a Stoner violence band from Oakland, Ca. Check them out and learn about real fucking friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The downloads on this website are posted for evaluation purposes only. Obviously, if you find something that you like you should also at the very least look into buying it as well. If something on here is yours and you would like it removed, please contact me. I'm not trying to rip anyone off... just share some things that I've enjoyed.